Welcome to Ireland, where ALL love is equal
When it comes to planning what is a special day, more couples are discovering that anything is possible when a Celebrant creates and delivers their ceremony, using their words.
The steady increase in Celebrants delivering wedding ceremonies continues to open up the questions around choice and originality and the possibility of sharing, Your Story, Your Way on Your Special Day.
The wedding ceremony is not legally binding and will need to be supported by a short official ceremony at your local HSE office. Make sure you give them plenty of notice, it can never be too soon and your local Registrar will be happy to sort everything out with you. You both need to attend in person and to avoid any delays and unnecessary stress, check the HSE website for the information that you have to bring with you. It is really clear.
At Meaningful Moments, we recognise the HSE will fulfil the Legal Contract whilst we fulfil the LOVE Contract.
Some couples like to get the wedding ceremony ‘over and done’ with so they can move onto the party. Others view it as the opportunity to create memories to cherish for years to come and the most important part of the day.
Civil and religious wedding ceremonies consist of regulatory wording and structure. If you wish to create your own using a mix of ceremony types or create something more personal, a Professional Celebrant is the one to help you.
Sometimes a couple may wish to include religious elements in consideration of family members. Using a Celebrant means your wedding ceremony becomes a blank canvas and gives you the freedom to tell Your Story, Your Way on Your Special Day.
With a Celebrant, you can also choose your location. Whilst many beautiful venues hold a marriage licence, it may be that your dream location does not.
Should you wish to have your ceremony at home, the place you had your first kiss or somewhere that holds a special meaning for you both, it really is worth considering booking a Professional Celebrant.
Meaningful Moments will be absolutely delighted to support you every step of the process from design to delivery of a truly personal, unique and warm ceremony. In other words, Your Story, Your Way on Your Day.
My services include:
- An initial meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we will discuss the process of writing your ceremony and ensure that you understand the HSE fulfil the legal requirements for your marriage. Should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you pay a booking fee to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, sample vows and ritual ideas)
- A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony
- Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- A copy of your beautiful Wedding ceremony.
- And of course I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code for the day