Simply put, a Renewal of Vows is a way to celebrate your marriage. Perhaps you've made it to 2, 5, 10, 25 or 50 years together and you want the world to know you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
To some couples a Renewal of Vows ceremony offers the chance to celebrate the wedding they never had. If so, Renewal of Vows is a wonderful way to confirm your commitment to one another.
You’ve come a long way together, so having a Professional Celebrant to design and deliver a ceremony that says everything you’re feeling, and all that you have been through together, makes your renewal that much more special. Also as you renew your vows, you may wish to let your children know how much you love them and are committed to them.
Vow renewal language can be sweet, sentimental, serious and funny too. Since a vow renewal is not a legally binding event, you are free to customise the ceremony to reflect your personality and celebrate your life story, bumps included.
Meaningful Moments will be absolutely delighted to support you every step of the process from design to delivery of a truly personal, unique and warm ceremony. In other words, Your Story, Your Way on Your Day.
My services include:
- An initial meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we will discuss the process of writing your ceremony and should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you pay a booking fee to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, sample vows and ritual ideas)
- A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony
- A professionally printed Renewal of Vows Certificate (if required)
- Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- A copy of your Renewal of Vows ceremony.
- And of course I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code on your special day.