Writing and delivering a ceremony is not confined to the wedding arena. A ceremony may be used to recognise the contribution that someone has made to the lives of the people around them. It can include, a big birthday, honouring getting through difficult times successfully, a ‘thank you’ for being my friend , welcome home, what you mean to me and anything else that you would like to celebrate. The common thread is always, Your Story, Your Way on Your Day!
My services include:
- An initial meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we will discuss the process of writing your ceremony and should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you pay a booking deposit to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, sample vows and ideas)
- A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony
- Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- A copy of your Special Occasion ceremony.
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code.