For those of you that have made contact with family members who have been separated by adoption or by other family events and wish to celebrate with your new found family members, this is a sensitive, carefully written, emotionally correct (fun too) and delicately delivered ceremony. I will be truly honoured to deliver this ceremony for you and your family. It will be factually moulded to tell Your Story, Your Way on Your Day!
My services include:
- An initial meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together. During this meeting we will discuss the process of writing your ceremony and should you wish to proceed, I would ask that you pay a booking deposit to secure my services.
- Access to my resources (poems and verse, enhancement suggestions)
- A second meeting, whereupon we will discuss the first draft of your ceremony
- Shortly after the second meeting I will email you the first draft of your ceremony. We can discuss or correspond as often as you like via email or telephone. The choice is yours.
- A copy of your Reunite ceremony.
- I will dress appropriately to ensure that I reflect your dress code.